| About Manta Dive Club|
In 2006 within the “Oasis” camping near the village Lozenets, in a picturesque seaside nook, we have begun building a diving center – center of a wide sphere of activities and… temptations. For instance: it would be a unique for East Europe site of training divers on the lines of PADI.
The base near Lozenets will offer:
- 2 class rooms, equipped in all standards and requirements with audio- and video-techs;
- training water pool on two levels (1,5 m and 3 m in depth) and with a window wall (porthole) on one of its sides;
- (bed)rooms for 20 students and the appropriate 30 - 40 sets of the newest models of “Mares” diving equipment;
- changing- and drying rooms;
- compressor stations with Bauer KAP (680 l/min) è Mariner (250 l/min) compressors;
- 10- è 15-litre steel bottles;
- the only along the South Black Sea coast baro-chamber;
- a shop;
- a repair workshop.
This diver’s paradise would be available after a two-year ‘purgatory’: in 2008. Hold your breath for a while – it is worth waiting!